How To Make Moon Rocks Weed – Moon rocks have gained notoriety among cannabis connoisseur circles as one of the most potent and luxurious weed products around. Its name evokes a cosmic high that’ll have you on cloud 9 in under 10 seconds flat. Although the origins of moon rocks remain undetermined, recent marketing efforts in legal states have propelled these kief-encrusted nugs to stardom.
WHAT ARE MOONROCKS?
Take a nug of your favorite weed strain, cover it with any extract type (e.g. shatter, wax, live resin, rosin), and roll it in some high-grade kief. What you get is an elevated and powerful flower nug that’ll send your brain to the moon and back. Moon rocks are crystal-covered morsels that look good enough to eat.
HOW TO MAKE MOON ROCKS WEED?
You may be wondering how to make moon rocks. Moon rocks are very easy to make if you have all the necessary supplies on hand. Plus, making your own moon rocks gives you control over what you’re consuming. Want to mix Skywalker OG flower with a Chemdawg extract? Go ahead. Experiment with different combinations of flower, concentrates, and kief to get the best moon rock you can. How To Make Moon Rocks
What you’ll need..
In order to make the best batch of moon rocks ever, you’ll need flower, wax, and kief, among other ingredients. Most of the time, making your own moon rocks can be more cost-effective and satisfying than buying pre-made ones. Here’s exactly what you’ll need to make moon rocks:
- A dense bud of any flower strain
- THC oil
- Tongs or tweezers
- Small brush or dropper
Kief can be accumulated over time in multiple-chamber grinders, but if that takes too long, you can buy kief from your local dispensary. Although moon rocks are known for their high-THC content, you can use CBD-rich flower, concentrate, and kief to make a moon rock. You can try out different combinations like high-THC indoor cannabis flower and live resin with high-terpene content for maximum flavor.
- Prepare the Ingredients:
- Make sure you have high-quality marijuana buds, cannabis oil, and kief ready.
- The strain of cannabis you choose will significantly impact the flavor, aroma, and effects of your moon rocks. How To Make Moon Rocks
- Cover Buds with Cannabis Oil:
- Using tweezers or tongs, carefully pick up a marijuana bud.
- Use a dropper or a small brush to evenly coat the bud with a layer of cannabis oil. Ensure it’s evenly and thoroughly covered, but not soaked.
- You can use a concentrate like shatter, wax, or distillate as your cannabis oil.
- Roll in Kief:
- After coating the bud in cannabis oil, roll it in kief. Kief is the fine, powdery substance that collects in the bottom of your grinder or can be collected through other methods.
- Roll the coated bud in kief until it’s completely covered. The kief will stick to the oil-coated surface of the bud. How To Make Moon Rocks
- Let Them Dry:
- Place the moon rocks on parchment paper or a non-stick surface to dry. Allow them to sit for at least a few hours or overnight, depending on the thickness of the oil coating. The goal is to let the oil harden and adhere the kief to the bud. How To Make Moon Rocks
- Enjoy Responsibly:
- Moon rocks are exceptionally potent, so consume them with caution. Start with a small amount, as they can have high levels of THC, and their effects can be intense.
WHERE TO BUY MOON ROCKS ONLINE BEST PRICE
If you’ve just got your hands on some of the good stuff, you may be asking yourself what is the best way to smoke moon rocks? Moon rocks are easy to make but can be tricky to smoke. Only moderate and seasoned smokers should attempt to smoke moon rocks. Even Snoop Dogg, a prolific weed smoker, has publicly stated that moon rocks are too much for him or anyone. Regardless, moon rocks are a rising product category in many dispensaries. How To Make Moon Rocks
The best way to smoke a moon rock is by using a bong or a glass piece. Grinding is highly frowned upon. For one, grinding a moon rock can create a sticky mess within the teeth of your grinder, making it hard to turn and grind. Additionally, kief will get stuck on the sticky grinder leaving you with less product. Instead, break apart moon rocks into smaller pieces with your hands or sturdy scissors.